About United Cerebral Palsy of Oregon & SW Washington
We're currently growing, so we have lots of great jobs.
You'll love working for UCP!
- UCP is ranked as one of the 100 Best Non-Profit Employers in Oregon.
- You'll love our commitment to social justice.
- You'll love our atmosphere, which is progressive, open, casual, and fun.
- You'll love that your co-workers are passionate about what they do.
- And you'll love how much room there is for growth, promotion, and flexibility.
What We Do:
We support adults who experience a variety of developmental disabilities, assisting them to live the life of their dreams--living independently, working in great jobs, making new friends, and advocating for themselves. We also support children with fun outings, support groups, skills training, and respite time for parents.
Come join us!